The San Dimas Stage Race is taking place this weekend from March 27-29. SDSR, which is now in it’s 16th year, consists of three exciting stages in three great venues.
The Three Stages Include:
- A challenging Time Trial up Glendora Mountain Road (GMR) on Friday, March 27th, sponsored by Chaffey Auto Body.
- A grueling classic Road Race around Bonelli Park on Saturday, March 28th, sponsored by San Dimas Community Hospital.
- A fast and furious Criterium around downtown San Dimas on Sunday, March 29th, sponsored by Incycle bike stores and Cannondale bikes.
Check back to this page, as the results from SDSR will be posted here after each stage.
Above Photo – Emerson Oronte posted the fasted time up GMR to take the stage win in the Pro Men’s category.
Photo © Christy Nicholson / EchelonDesignPhoto.com
- March 27: Stage 1 – Chaffey Auto Body Time Trial – Results
- March 28: Stage 2 – San Dimas Community Hospital Road Race – Results
- March 29: Stage 3 – Incycle / Cannondale Downtown Criterium – Results
- Overall GC – Results
Pro 1 Results
1 Emerson Oronte Alto Velo pb SeaSucker 14:46.59
2 Gregory Brenes Jamis Hagens Berman p/b Sutter 14:57.58
3 Adrien Costa California Giant/Specialized 14:58.17
4 Phillip Gaimon Team Optum p/b Kelly Benefit S 15:00.03
5 Timothy Rugg Lupus Racing Team 15:21.55
Women 1-2 Results
1 Amber Neben Visit Dallas Cycling p/b Noise 17:15
2 Brianna Walle Team Optum p/b Kelly Benefit S 17:44
3 Allie Dragoo TWENTY16 p/b SHO-AIR 17:45
4 Anne Perry DNA Cycling p/b K4 17:53
5 Alison Tetrick Team Optum p/b Kelly Benefit S 17:54
Cat 2 Results
1 Brandon McNulty LUX Development Team 15:02.13
2 William Thomas TRU Cycling – JAX Bicycle Raci 15:53.72
3 Brandon Babiracki COS Racing 16:07.45
4 Matteo Jorgenson BYRDS (Boise Young Rider Dev S 16:16.59
5 Sean Bennett HB-U23 16:33.02