The SCNCA Junior Cycling Camp is being held on Saturday and Sunday, January 5 and 6, 2013. This camp is for all juniors aged 10 to 18, who currently race or who wish to race. It is an environment where juniors can meet the competition in a friendly and social environment; go on group rides together; and refresh skills, racing rules, and general cycling knowledge. This is a great way to start the season, and SCNCA juniors are highly encouraged to attend.
- When: Saturday, January 5 and Sunday, January 6, 2013
- Where: Orange County (we have a location, but trying to scout a better location in Orange County; to be finalized by January 2)
- Cost: $40 for 2 days or $25 for 1 day
Costs are being kept at a minimum for maximum accessibility to all juniors. The cost covers a wide variety of items: venue, coaches, support cars, mechanics, sports nutrition, light breakfasts, lunches, plus more. To see what the cost covers completely, follow the link to the camp web page below.
- A complete itinerary can also be found on the camp web page at https://www.ccsd.com/training-camps/scnca-junior-camp-presented-by-ccsd/
- Registration can be found at https://www.socalreg.com/schedule.aspx?race=Junior+Camp
Rausch Physical Therapy & Sports Performance
28202 Cabot Rd
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
For those that register a junior for camp, additional information will be sent to you directly via e-mail. Please register today, so numbers and resources can be confirmed.
Photo © Christy Nicholson / EchelonDesignPhoto.com