What is Revolution Bike Fest?
Revolution Bike Fest is a World-Class Bike Festival in our backyard, from the creators of Over the Hump MTB Series and is taking place November 9-11, 2018 at Castaic Lake, CA.
Revolution Bike Fest organizers explain, “People ask “Like Sea Otter?” That would be a big compliment, but if it helps….picture a mini Sea Otter. We like to say it’s Over the Hump on Rocket Fuel!“
Join in for a Can’t Miss Weekend of Fun:
- Bike Demo & Expo
- Kid’s Activities
- Ride Trails & Roads
- Pump Track
- Live Music
- Beer Garden
- HUNKR – Gravel / Road / Dirt Event
- GENERAL ADMISSION FESTIVAL ACCESS : $10 a day, $20 for the weekend. Demo Bikes, Beer Garden, Clinics, Samples, Clinics, and Exhibitor Offerings. Kid’s under 11 Free.
- RACES: 100k Gravel HUNKR, Kid’s Race, Mountain Bike & Electric Bike- $15-79 (Includes General Admission Festival Access)
- CAMP- FREE CAMPSITE CREDIT of $40 when you race both the 100k Gravel HUNKR and Mountain Bike Race at Revolution Bike Fest.
- DON’T CAMP? Click Hotels link for nearby RBF lodging options.
- KID’s FEST – Keep the kid’s attention all weekend: inflatable bounce, contests, evening movies, pump track, scavenger hunt and more.
Head out to the Revolution Bike Fest, for a fun weekend and off-the-hook bike festival weekend celebrating life on 2 wheels. Road and MTB races, bike demos, clinics, awesome food and beer, good times on the bike, and an experience you won’t forget.