This season TEAM SoCalCross lost grant funding from the SCNCA, which helped Junior and U23 Cyclocross riders with their expenses to compete at the National Cyclocross Championships. To help with funding, a fundraiser by TEAM SoCalCross has been set up where donations can be made to help the riders travel to and compete in the Cyclocross National Championships, which will be held in Madison, Wisconsin from January 9-13, 2013.
Donations can be made via Athlete Path: https://www.athletepath.com/socal-cross/2013-01-061
You can also donate via Paypal: https://bit.ly/12uqrz2
*For every $10 you donate to the TEAM Junior Fund, you will automatically be entered to win an IRT carbon tubular wheelset (valued at $1,600)
- $10 donation raffle ticket to win an IRT carbon tubular wheelset (valued at $1,600)
- $10 get a SoCalCrossSocalcross bumper sticker
- $25 get a SoCalCross socks by Sock Guy
- $50 get a CXLA long sleeved t-shirt – brown or SoCalCross short sleeved T – gray
- $100 get a CXLA hoodie full zipper
- $100 get a SoCalCross pull-over hoodie – gray
- OR Donation only – any amount
More info on the Cyclocross National Championships.
Photo © Christy Nicholson / EchelonDesignPhoto.com