Join CicLAvia – The Valley this weekend! On Sunday, December 8, 2019 the streets of Sherman Way from Canoga Park through Winnetka and into Reseda will be open for an entirely new, 5-mile stretch of open streets. Bike, skate, run, walk, skateboard, and enjoy the route however you want. People of all ages and abilities are welcome!
New to CicLAvia? Here are some things you need to know:
- CicLAvia is FREE!
- CicLAvia lasts from 9 AM until 3 PM
- CicLAvia closes streets to car traffic and opens them for people to walk, skate, bike, play, and explore parts of Los Angeles County
- CicLAvia is not a race! There’s no starting point or finish line – begin where you like and enjoy the day your way.
- CicLAvia traffic flows in two directions, just like regular traffic. Check out more rules of the route.
- Only people-powered vehicles allowed. No electric scooters, skateboards, hoverboards, unicycles, motorcycles and other non-people-powered vehicles allowed at CicLAvia. Class 1 e-bike pedal-assist allowed. Class 2 e-bikes allowed when throttle is powered off. Class 3 e-bikes allowed when pedal-assist is powered off. Motorized wheelchairs are allowed. Learn more here.
For more information, or to download maps, visit CicLAvia.org.