The Cannondale Cypher Helmet’s Peak Protection technology uses dual-density EPS foam to reduce weight while maintaining the highest industry safety standards.
- Polycarbonate Internal Cage reinforces critical vent bridges for best in class safety and ventilation.
- Multi-molding Polycarbonate shell Technology bonds the outer shell with the EPS shell for one-piece integrated design.
- 30 Flow Through vents control comfort by maintaining airflow through the helmet. Combined with Heat sealed moisture wicking pads keeps the sweat under control.
- System Integrated macro and micro adjustable fit belt w/Ergo-fit EVA occipital pad offers unmatched comfort and customization.
- Comfortable SOFT-TOUCH webbing with cam-lock dividers offer secure adjustment and all-day wearability. Complies with one or more of the following standards USA CPSC, CE EN1078, AS/NZ 2063.
Check back to SoCalCycling.com for a full review as we put the Cypher Helmet to the test in the future.
Please visit Cannondale.com for more information on the Cypher and to find a dealer near you.