Although Julbo is new to the US market, Julbo is not new to the eyewear market. Julbo has been around since 1888 and has recently entered the US market with a line of goggles, sunglasses, helmets, prescription sunglasses and optics.
The Julbo Venturi sunglasses are the result of a close collaboration between Venturi’s designers and trail running team. An anti-fog coating keeps your field of vision clear as you work up a sweat and the Grip Tech temples ensure the glasses don’t slide down your face. Their fully vented design allows for ample airflow. The curved wrapping fit provides a panoramic field of vision; meanwhile, the photochromic lenses adjust to the ever-changing light conditions so you’re always ready for what’s ahead.
- Photochromic lenses – These lenses are ideal for road, mountain biking, hiking etc.
- Anti-fog coating
- Curved, wrapping temples – Templates shaped and cut for better hold with sharp and repeated movements.
- 3D fit nose – Special wingtips are adjustable in every direction so that the glasses can be adapted to every type of nose shape and ensure unbeatable hold on all conditions.
- Optical clip
- Grip Tech temples – Inserts at stem end for comfort and hold, does not stick to hair.
- Full Venting – Aerated structure that allows complete air circulation to avoid fog.
- Panoramic – wide lens surface for broad vision spectrum.
For more information on the Julbo Venturi Zebra Antifog Photochromic Sunglasses visit julbousa.com