Introducing the Level Step-Through Ebike The Commuter’s Dream
During COVID-19, more urban commuters are ditching public transportation and rideshares for ebikes. To answer exploding commuter demand, Aventon introduces the Level Step-Through Ebike, a sleek, innovative ebike that can replace your car for running errands and commuting to work or school.
The Level Step-Through is a tweaked version of Aventon’s popular, top-selling Level ebike that debuted in Spring. The Level Step-Through features a step-through frame that’s easy to hop on and off – a model built after repeated requests from customers and partner bike shops. It offers a super low stand-over height, perfect for shorter riders or those with poor flexibility. Just like the standard Level, it includes features urban commuters crave from a class III ebike such as speed up to 28 MPH with pedal assist, and features such as a rack, fenders, and kickstand at no additional charge.
“We are thrilled to introduce The Level Step-Through, the next generation of ebike for the urban commuter who wants to ride to work and school without the cost of a car, the germs of public transportation or the sweat from riding a regular bike,” says Adele Nasr, Aventon’s Chief Marketing Officer. “We got tons of feedback from our loyal fans and partner bike shops and modeled this bike with their wish list in mind. As the pandemic continues and beyond, we expect orders for this slick, technologically advanced ebike to skyrocket as an affordable, convenient mode of transportation that provides germ-free exercise and commuting.”
Level Step-Through Features
- Available in two colors, Earth Grey and Rose Gold and two sizes for riders from about 5’1”” to 6’3”.
- Class III ebike that reaches 28 MPH on pedal assist. Plenty of speed to keep up with traffic and lots of power from the 750-watt peak hub motor for help on hills. You can even pull a trailer.
- Reaches 20 MPH on throttle. Just pedal for a moment, then engage the throttle with your thumb.
- Equipped with at no extra charge: Suspension fork for extra comfort and hydraulic breaks for big stopping power, rack, fenders and kickstand.
- Big battery that hides neatly inside the frame tubes. 14Ah battery capable of about 40 miles per charge. You can remove the battery with a key for security or for charging the bike.
- Customizable with a variety of optional accessories like front and rear lights, panniers or a basket.
- MSRP is $1599. Pre-order at Aventon.com or at Aventon partner bike shops. Estimated delivery is early September.