SC Velo/Incycle Women’s Elite Cycling Team has just completed their Team Training Camp and first team races at the Boulevard Road Race and Red Trolley Classic Criterium this past weekend in San Diego. The Team found success with several top ten places and a 3rd place by Rider / Team Manager Lea Adams for a spot on the podium at Red Trolley Classic Criterium.
The SC Velo/Incycle Women’s Elite Cycling Team’s 2013 line up includes Rider / Team Manager Lea Adams, Masters Road and Time Trial National Champion Lisa Campbell, 2008 U23 National Criterium Champion Beatriz Rodriguez, 1998 National Road Race Champion Pam Schuster, U22 Mexican National ITT Champion Jenny Rios, Holly Breck, Tammy Wildgoose, as well as new additions Becky Siegel and Trina Jacobson.
In past years the SC Velo/Incycle Women’s Elite Cycling Team has developed riders that went on to earns spots on professional teams, including Katie Donovan (NOW and Novartis for MS) and Amber Gaffney (Optum pb Kelly Benefit Strategies).
The SC Velo/Incycle Women’s Elite Cycling Team’s Mission Includes:
- Build the most sought after Southern California based elite women’s cycling program.
- Deliver results, demonstrate exemplary sportsmanship and win races!
- Foster technical skills and tactical team racing in a supportive environment.
- Mentor promising cyclists to build a future generation of competitive American Women cyclists, on and off the road.
- Provide opportunities to race at the professional level.
- Cultivate personal and professional excellence in others, leading by example.
You can learn more about the SC Velo/Incycle Women’s Elite Cycling Team and follow their racing throughout the season on their new web site.